Personalised Customer Service
Regional Wine and Beverage Merchants (RWBM) takes immense pride in its reputation in the industry for quality, reliability and personalized customer service.
Owner Bill Mason is constantly striving to ensure only the highest customer service standards are achieved.
“There is a lot of wine out there, so the difference often comes down to customer service and logistics.” (Bill Mason)
Family Owned Company
RWBM is a privately owned family company. Bill personally sources, tastes and selects all the Australian and International wines represented in his Portfolio. As a result of Bill’s dedication to high quality, the RWBM wine and beverage range has continued to excel and fulfil the aspirations of customers within Canberra, the National Capital and across Southern NSW. RWBM now hosts more high calibre wineries, a wider customer base
The RWBM team has worked tirelessly to bring its quality product range to customers in Canberra, Wollongong, Berry, Batemans Bay, Bermagui, Merimbula, Bowral, Mittagong, Moss Vale, Wagga Wagga and Albury. Award winning restaurants, leading bistros, cafes and independent wine retailers have all come to expect great things from RWBM.
Since 2004, Bill Mason has established a reputation with producers, restaurants and retailers alike for quality, expertise, passion and personal customer service. RWBM wines and beverages can be enjoyed in leading restaurants and bars, including some of this region’s most awarded venues. RWBM looks forward to continuing to work with our partners in hospitality and retail to bring the best and most exciting products to customers in the National Capital and Southern NSW
Why Choose Us
A Dozen Good Reasons to Trust Your Wine Business to
Regional Wine and Beverage Merchants
- Regional Wine and Beverage Merchants (RWBM) is owned and managed by Bill Mason who lives and works in the National Capital, invests in businesses from the Canberra region and works team members living in Canberra and the surrounding regions.
- RWBM is an independent wine distributor and wine producer and believes in customer service, the way it was before the days of rationalisation and corporatisation.
- RWBM is not bureaucratic.
- RWBM is an independent small business, the same as approximately 90% of the restaurants, bistros, bars, cafes and wine shops in Canberra and the surrounding regions.
- The wineries represented by RWBM in Canberra and the surrounding regions are not always small, but always produce high quality wines, that are great value for money.
- RWBM will support your business by visiting your restaurant, wine bar, bistro and café as a paying customer.
- RWBM is a local Canberra wine producer with our own wine label. Our 2008 and 2009 Z4 Zoe Rieslings won silver medals in the last two Canberra Regional Wine Shows and our wines are recommended as four star in the 2011 James Halliday Wine Companion. The Z4 Zane Shiraz won a Gold Medal and Top Shiraz of the show at the Australian Highlands Wine Show in February 2012.
- RWBM is always looking for ways to help our customers build their wine business with new wine lists, tasting programs, promotions, wine events, wine dinners and beneficial media and community coverage.
- RWBM supports community projects in Canberra and the surrounding regions – the communities in which we all live.
- You are invited to order your wine requirements, by phone, fax, email, or website and to review this portfolio online for the latest special offers, tasting notes and vintage or price changes.
- Next day delivery in Canberra is guaranteed with no minimum case order. In the surrounding regions prompt delivery arrangements also apply.
- As our valued customer, if you need a delivery urgently, RWBM will arrange delivery at no extra cost to you. In the surrounding regions other delivery arrangements will apply.
Customer support includes
- LUC pricing based on single case buys (includes WET and excludes GST).
- Quantity discounts available on selected products.
- Older vintages available on request.
- Wine Lists designed and produced for Restaurants, Bars & Cafés.
- A great range of Wine List Covers is also available.
- Staff Training and Education on wine service, presentation and appreciation.
- Wine by the Glass and Wine of the Month discounts available on selected products.
- Tasting Programs, Trade Promotions and Staff Incentives and Point of Sale.
- Material are available on request.
- Wine Dinners regularly hosted.